We're happy to share the "Joy of Ashley, Vinny, Emily, & Catherine " with all of our friends and family as they grow!
Friday, September 09, 2005
A Perfect Fit
Helping Mommy with the laundry!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sunny, Your Ashley is precious! I am so happy for you and your little family. Sara sent me your site so I could see how you and yours have grown?!!? I know you are so proud and look sooo happy! Sure is a long way from Pine Mtn. days! haha :) Best wishes, Susan Culbreth (Sara Bonner's mom)
1 comment:
Sunny,
Your Ashley is precious! I am so happy for you and your little family. Sara sent me your site so I could see how you and yours have grown?!!? I know you are so proud and look sooo happy! Sure is a long way from Pine Mtn. days! haha :)
Best wishes,
Susan Culbreth
(Sara Bonner's mom)
Post a Comment