Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here's Emily in her going home outfit from Nonna.I highly recommend Emory Johns Creek Hospital, primarily because when you order off the room-service menu, you can choose NY Strip and Shrimp cocktail everyday if you'd like. I also had cheesecake on the tray, which I lovingly shared with my wonderful coach/husband.

December 26 was our open-presents day once everyone was home. The Santa hat is from the hospital staff.
Here's the first meet and greet. Ashley just sat there and smiled at Emily, and Vinny started patting her head, saying, "Hi, Baby!" in a sing-song voice.
We finally put a name on our 5th stocking. :)

Grandpa and Emily
Aunt Regina and Ms. Mechelle
Big Sisterly Love
I'm surrounded! There are so many of
Auntie Amy & Emily
The big kids went to Christmas Mass with all the grandparents, so we don't have pictures in Christmas outfits, so this will have to do for now. :)
In-home photo shoot:



6 comments:

Kelly said...

So sweet! We love you guys.

Meghan said...

she is precious!! can't wait to meet her!!!

Anonymous said...

Sunny she looks like you! Can't wait to meet her. You look great as well! Love, Auntie Ann

Erin said...

Sooo cute! Sunny, you look amazing :)

tica1180 said...

Such a cute family, love the shot of Ashley hugging on Emily, too cute!!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable Sunny! What a wonderful Christmas present. ^^

-Lydia