The Vinny-meister just learned how to say Emily's name in the last day or two. It is so cute. I hope it's clear enough on the video. Please excuse my Southern accent. ;)
I wish I had panned over to Ashley during the video, because she was walking around with a doll under her shirt, saying that the baby would be born any minute now. (Sound familiar?) Later on, I found her propped up in Vinny's bed with pillows and some baby blankets next to her. She said their room was the hospital and that the baby was almost born. Then she calls to Vinny, "Husband!" She wanted him to bring her the teapot so she could have something to drink.
Should I feel bad that this is what she's been watching? ;)
3 comments:
Soooo cute!! And the way he tries to hug her, adorable!
Vinny is such a sweet big brother :)
Did Nick bring you a teapot? Nonna
Post a Comment