We're happy to share the "Joy of Ashley, Vinny, Emily, & Catherine " with all of our friends and family as they grow!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sorry, Auntie
I only left them alone for 30 minutes, while I went to the library to pick up books . . .
"No hair," says Vinny, with his mischevious grin.
2 comments:
Auntie
said...
I figured it was coming soon since Nick made a few comments about Vinny's hair last week. ;) Adorable picture though! I love that he's holding a football while wearing a shirt that says "throw" and "catch" on it. And very mischievous looking indeed!
2 comments:
I figured it was coming soon since Nick made a few comments about Vinny's hair last week. ;) Adorable picture though! I love that he's holding a football while wearing a shirt that says "throw" and "catch" on it. And very mischievous looking indeed!
He looks so grown up!! Too cute.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ashley!!!
Post a Comment