Emily turned 1 on Christmas Eve. We can't believe it! We started out the day with special birthday pancakes. The big kids helped her to blow out her candle.

Then, she got to open a few presents, with more help of course.


And 2 days later we had a little party with our family and Emily's godparents. She was the little star!

She got even more help opening presents . . . .

And, decided that she does, in fact, like cake.

I'm pretty sure she at the whole piece!

Emily is like the icing on our cake. She makes us smile and makes us laugh everyday. And, I think she is going to be showing us more and more "spirit" as she gets into toddlerhood. We look forward to it!
Happy Birthday, Little Lady!
Then, she got to open a few presents, with more help of course.
And 2 days later we had a little party with our family and Emily's godparents. She was the little star!
She got even more help opening presents . . . .
And, decided that she does, in fact, like cake.
I'm pretty sure she at the whole piece!
Emily is like the icing on our cake. She makes us smile and makes us laugh everyday. And, I think she is going to be showing us more and more "spirit" as she gets into toddlerhood. We look forward to it!
Happy Birthday, Little Lady!
1 comment:
Grandpa say's the first year went by too fast!
Post a Comment