Sunday, May 14, 2006

Spring 2006

Okay, so we've been a little delinquent in updating the website, but I guess that's what happens when you're chasing after a toddler! Where has the time gone?
This is what Ashley & Co. have been up to for the last 3 months:

Easter Sunday

Chillin' out in the hammock -- I love this picture . . . she's so flexible!!
Learning how to drink out of a sippy cup

Newest Arrival

We headed to North Carolina to see Ashley's new cousin Lily at her Baptism. She was born on Valentine's Day. Here she is with her mom & dad. :)

Trip to the Beach

We went to Hilton Head to visit some of our Vannoni Cousins and Ashley went to the beach for the first time. She loved it! After squishing her hands in the sand and scaring Grandma by running toward the ocean, she decided to chase after sea gulls. She was running after them screaming -- it was a sight! As you can see, she is such a peanut but she is not afraid to let anyone know how she feels!


Welcome Home, Uncle Brian!

We welcomed Uncle Brian home from Iraq a couple of weeks ago -- Here they are hanging out at the Shaw's together.

I love swinging! :)


Trip to Baltimore

In May, we headed up to Baltimore for Cousin Colleen's graduation from Univ. of Maryland and to visit with Nick's family. It was a great trip! We took a stroll around the Inner Harbour of Baltimore . . .

and went to the Baltimore Aquarium with Aunt Regina. Ashley loved the fish! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a happy little girl! COuld she get ANY cuter?? Hope to see you all again soon!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sunny! She is growing up soooooo fast! I thought I remember seeing a baby in the previous pictures! She's almost a little girl now!