Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time to Catch Up!!!


Christmas 2006


Ashley had a very nice Christmas -- complete with her own fish tank and 2 fish -- Wally & Dorothy. Wally has since kicked the bucket; if you ask Ashley what happened to Wally, she does the sign for "toilet"!! Poor Wally!


She also got her very first tricycle. Feet don't quite reach the pedals, but maybe soon! (However, Aunt Regina's feet do reach the pedals.)




Miscellaneous Ashley Moments

I guess we can't all be happy all the time . . .



She loves to climb!!!
She also loves to run in circles (especially right before bedtime). Unfortunately, this episode was followed by her first bloody nose, after she ran into the protruding corner of the wall. Crazy Hair in the bathtub!

Sorry for all the naked pictures (mostly sorry to Ashley), but here she is sitting on the toilet (just likes to sit so far) making the sign for another of her favorite things -- the slide!


Here we are doing a rendition of "I'm a Little Teapot" at Nick's b-day dinner. As a mother, it is one of most heart-warming things when she copies me to learn the motions to songs -- it is so cute!!! This was also the family event when we announced that we are expecting another Baby Shaw -- sometime around October 21, 2007!!! Ashley will be a big sister! :)

No snow in Georgia this year, but here's hoping anyway. :)



Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

This is what happened at Ashley's 2nd birthday party . . .

While we were all having a grand ol' time eating and even opening her presents . . .

she was zonked out!



However, she did wake up when it was time for cake & ice cream. :) We really can't believe she has already turned 2 years old!

Here is one of our favorite presents from Aunt Margaret -- an aqua doodle! She is perfecting her technique of drawing a sun (or having Mommy or Daddy draw a sun) complete with nose, hair, arms & legs.

Spring 2007

We've gone on a couple of trips so far this year and the best moment for Ashley was definitely riding on the underground train at the Atlanta airport. She was thrilled!!

What do you mean I'm not supposed to eat the chocolate in Mommy's Easter basket?

Wow! Check out my tall tower!!!

This is what happens when you ask 2 2-year olds to smile. :) Ashley loved playing with Cousin Leo's train set when we went to Hilton Head for Cousin Jill's 1st Communion.One last picture to show just how big I'm getting -- even though I've got a lot more growing to do! Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunny & Nick! I love Ashley's blog!! She is absolutely adorable! Hurray for God's precious gift of children. I am also very excited to read that there's another Shaw baby on the way. I'm so glad Deepa gave me the blog address now I can stay updated on Ashley and the family.