Saturday, December 13, 2008

For your amusement

Well, sometimes when you let the tape roll, you end up with something that's funny . . .

In other news, we've been sick with a cold the past week -- it has now successfully sacked each one of us. Here's Vinny trying to cheer up Ashley while she rested on the couch:


Oh! And, one final note -- Vinny has been getting more teeth. We noticed one bottom molar all the way in and another halfway through.

And, here's a nursing update -- Vinny substantially decreased his nursing sessions in the last month or so. He usually nurses at 6 a.m., 8 a.m. and 6 pm. Although last week, I often nursed him around the afternoon nap as well, while he was sick. Each time, it's only 5 minutes worth -- a little pick me up!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

awe, I'm sorry you are all sick!! Very cute video..I like when Vinny shuts the door on the bus, that was so cute!!