Saturday, December 13, 2008

To Infinity & Beyond

Well, last week, I was just minding my own business, working at the computer. Vinny was in the bathroom while Nick was getting ready. The door pops open and I hear the thump, thump, thump of Vinny making a beeline for me and the desk chair.
I turn around to say hi to our sweet Vinny, and I shout "Oh Vinny!!!" He has no hair left. The mohawk that everyone kept asking us about ("Is that natural?" they would innocently ask.) is now gone. Nick says I shouldn't be surprised because he's been talking about it for a while. I thought he was just kidding!

So, here's our little Buzz.

And, the evidence.


Nick contends that now it will grow back evenly. At least now he can't be upset when I "trim" Ashley's hair while he's out.

Here's the good-bye picture to the baby hair.

No comments: