Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Update -- 34 Weeks


Has anyone else noticed that our Baby Ticker over there on the right is nearly off the page? Last weekend, I realized we were 6 weeks from the due date. This was like a jump start/kick in the you-know-where for me!
So, this week we've been tackling lots of things on the "Operation: Baby" list like washing the baby clothes, revising the Phone Tree and Birth Plan, buying newborn diapers and a new tube of Butt Paste.
As far as how I'm feeling, the little one is still the root cause of fun things like contractions, heart burn and husband's intense cravings for ice cream. But, everyday I get a little more excited to meet this new one, wondering if it's a boy or girl and what his/her temperment will be like. I can't wait to hold him/her and nurse again and see how he/she fits into our family. Guess we need to work on names, too!
A few weeks and counting!

2 comments:

Jon and Keri said...

You look beautiful and full of life :)!

Meghan said...

LOVE that belly!!!! and love YOU!!!