Thursday, May 06, 2010

Our Funny Vinny


So, the other day, Vinny was in time out while we were at a friend's house. As you may have experienced when putting a 2 year old in time out, they may sometimes scream, throw themselves around, and shout "NO! NO! NO!", which of course really encourages you, the parent, to end the time out. This time, he starts yelling, "NO, THANK YOU! NO, THANK YOU! NO, THANK YOU!" At least he sounded a little more polite, I suppose.

Then, later that day at home, I told him to clean up some toys on the floor, to which he replied, "No, thank you." Nice try, Vinny.

However, I have to say, Vinny has really matured in the last few months (as much as you can when you're 2). He must think I've matured a lot lately, too, as he said to me the other day, "Mommy snow lines in hair!" Thanks for reminding me.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

he is going to be trouble.......just like his dad!!!!!