Thursday, January 24, 2013

Recent Emily-isms

I wanted to write these down, before she grows and I've forgotten . . .

When someone sneezes, Emily will say, "Bless you, Baby" or "Bless you, Mommy." When she sneezes, she'll say, "Bless you, Me."

When we came in the house the other day, while Emily was at home with Daddy, she told us "Nice man work up-hairs." The Comcast guy was upstairs installing internet service.

She asked me recently, "You go teach big people, Mommy?" I suppose even 9 and 10 year olds seem like big people to a three year old.  :)

Emily can count all the way to twenty (with a few errors).  She finally has begun calling Catherine by her name, "Cathreeng" after a mere 8 1/2 months of her being around.  :)

She still loves to sing Angels We Have Heard on High. She will make up words to the verse and then sings the "Glo-ri-a" part. She makes up little songs all the time.

Whenever she can tell that someone is upset, she will say, "You go happy?"




No comments: