Friday, October 31, 2008

The Littlest Pumpkin

Vinny is changing daily (and is changed at least daily). He consistently signs "more" and shakes his head "no" now. He does a big "ha ha ha!" when he does something that's funny. He makes sure you're looking while he does it and laughs, too. He's becoming more opinionated and throws himself back if he gets mad about something. Watch out!

He also gets in a huff when Ashley gets too much in his personal space. I always thought it would be the other way around, but she usually doesn't mind when he gets too close to her (or, more accurately, too close to her stuff). Maybe that's because she can still quickly get out of arm's reach. :)

Vinny still loves to snuggle and is plagued by hurt feelings if I walk by without picking him up (especially if he's in someone else's care for the moment). Overall, he's gotta be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. ;)

No comments: