Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hair

For years (literally), Ashley couldn't stand to have her hair pulled back in any way. I haven't exactly passed on much girliness to her, as evidenced by her asking Nonna why her finger(nails) were red the other day. So, I never really worried about trying to put bows or ribbons in her hair. However, she is finally coming around on her own. Her "best friend" at school, Anna, whom the teacher calls Anna Banana, often wears her hair in pigtails. So, for about 3 days in a row, Ashley asked if she could have pigtails. We call them Ashley Banana Pigtails. Here she is with her school bag one morning last week:


And, yesterday during Vinny's bath, Daddy came home & worked a little magic. This is no faux-hawk!


PS~Happy Birthday, One-Year-Old!!!! We can't believe how much you've grown!


1 comment:

Jon and Keri said...

Love the latest pics! I wouldn't describe myself as a girlie girl, but if this baby to be for me isn't a girl I will have to ask Ashley if I can do her hair soon :) The pig tails, excuse me, the banana pigtails are too cute!