On Saturday, we went to the park at the Kennesaw Train Depot with some of our family (visiting for Vinny's Baptism! more pics coming soon), and as we were leaving, Nick was buckling Ashley into her carseat. She was quite sleepy at this moment, and was saying bye-bye to everyone. And, out of her mouth came, "Bye-bye, Grandpa!" Nick did a double-take & began frantically waving down my dad. He came over and Ashley said it again, "Bye-bye, Grandpa". He leaned over and gave her a kiss:

It was a very sweet moment, one he's been waiting for, for a long time. And then he reached into his wallet and handed her this:
What am I going to do with this, Grandpa?
2 comments:
She'll figure it out soon!
I don't know if you will ever read this comment since I am commenting 2 year later, but how sweet!
Post a Comment