We're happy to share the "Joy of Ashley, Vinny, Emily, & Catherine " with all of our friends and family as they grow!
Sunny, you are doing great with your blog!!! I love it! What a little ham Vinny is!!!I have his gift on order and will hopefully have it there to you before his baptism. I can't wait to meet him!!Lots of Love, Auntie JanineXOXOXOX XOXOXOXOX
This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!! So great to see you guys this weekend. Lily has been talking about Ashley since we left!! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sunny, you are doing great with your blog!!! I love it! What a little ham Vinny is!!!
I have his gift on order and will hopefully have it there to you before his baptism.
I can't wait to meet him!!
Lots of Love, Auntie JanineXOXOXOX XOXOXOXOX
This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!! So great to see you guys this weekend. Lily has been talking about Ashley since we left!! :)
Post a Comment