Nick got 2 free tickets to the Atlanta Braves game a couple of weekends ago. So, we dropped off Ashley at Grandma & Grandpa's and made a mini date-weekend out of it. (Vinny still gets to crash the party, seeing as I'm his primary food source at this point.) So, we took the Marta train to the stadium to avoid some of the major traffic problems downtown -- construction, Braves game, etc. We had a very nice time -- except that it was probably 115 degrees Fahrenheit. So, Vinny (and I) made it through 1 1/2 innings and then sought out some shade for an inning or two. Then, Nick took a turn as well. Then, we heard about the secret Hank Aaron room -- air conditioned with TV's, where we spent another inning. And, our last couple of innings (this should put us around the 7th) we usurped some nosebleed seats that were in the shade. Keep in mind that our original seats were dugout level, Row 20. Did I mention it was hot?




No comments:
Post a Comment